Tuesday, April 12, 2011

On the road again

On the road again to work. Back to cooking for one, back to sleeping alone, back to paying bills, back to dealing with the world again. Am I happy? I don't know, time will only tell. Johnny left for Chicago today via train from Austin. I know today will be strange not having the sense of Johnny's warm body innertwined with mine; the legs, the arms, the necks, the hair, the entire enhance of it all.

But...
 I had a surprisingly wonderful day today. After dropping Johnny off at the train, I took a nap and made sure I had enough energy to work with Beth today. We worked, had some lunch, worked and then my family called me. I could have taken the news and changed the rest of my night but I cannot continue to stress about my family.

George caught my mother with her "boyfriend" (It is definitely complicated) doing, well, do I even have to say it? George got upset. The poor kid had every right to be and I'm sure extremely embarrassed but... I'll just drop it at that. Ugh, enough about that.

Today was just so... great. Nothing major happen (with the exception of the famous family matters), just flowed right into the night. Beth let me take a bath and now I feel so fresh and so clean, clean. :)

Goodnight ya'll! Probably head over and stretch and watch Bulls vs. Knicks. GO BULLS!

What will be team when I move to New York? Will it be the famous Chicago Bulls (I lived in Chicago for college last year) or the New York Knicks? I gotta have respect for the city I'm living in, right? Or do I stay true for my team?

Boo, tonight is gonna be wEiRd sleeping alone. You can do it, Nicole, you can do it! I can do it!

R.I.P Henri's little puppy balls.

Too many thoughts in my head. I'll leave ya with a cute little song. She's beautiful and this is song is so catchy!





No comments:

Post a Comment