Monday, August 29, 2011

the fear of drifting


You know that feeling when you know you're drifting. It's the absolute worse. We share the same parents, the same eyes, the same hair, the same cheeks, and more importantly, we share the same blood. I sound dramatic but this girl, my sister, used to be my rock. She's inspired me to be a better person. I want to show her that kindness makes the world happier but unfortunately, she won't let me. 

I know a lot of it has to do with her age but I just wish she thought I was cool. She thinks I'm nerdy, a loser and probably just annoying. I remember when she would ask me to do her make-up, ask me to borrow a shirt or some shoes. I remember when she used to show me music to impress me. I showed her some amazing bands and I'm glad she listens to them. I ask her a lot how she's doing and I rarely get a respond. I ask her how she likes high school and she simply replies that she's popular.

You know, my brother mentioned to my mother that she's considered the mean girl at school. If my sister and I were classmates in school, I'd probably would be scared of her. She's a mean, popular girl. I just wish she would be a nice girl. What ever happened to my sweet little sister. I miss her so much. My birthday is coming up, I doubt she'll ever call me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment