Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursdays are becoming my favorite day out of the week

Let me just say that I was thrilled to wake up at 12:45 this afternoon with no hangover! For what its worth I'm not by any means showing off how much I drank last night but who really wants to go to work with a headache, nausea and a tingly body. NOT THIS GUY. Remember ladies and gents, it's not the quantity of what you drink its the quality.

I've had a great week so far. Anthony, Kory, Sasha and Charley and I snuck into the Omni hotel in downtown Austin and watched as the little ants sat in traffic while we relaxed in a beautiful hot tub (on the rooftop) sippin' on some lonestars. I was pooped by 9:30 and called it a night. The next day, after work, Kory and I went to go visit Caiti post surgery. That crazy girl fractured her elbow and had to get surgery shortly after, pauvre..
Hours later, I'm dancing to oldies, taking shots of makers mark and sipped a yummy drink called adios motherfuckers (everything after that turned straight silly). That particular drink hides nothing in the title. I didn't go to sleep until 4 a.m. I think I'm done drinking during the work week for me, it's unprofessional and not a good idea to go to work hungover.

Now to bring things up to speed as to why I love thursdays so much. I was just excited not to be hungover. My shift is perfect; Kory as my manager, Natalie as my co-cashier and Mose as nightman. Not a bad shift, plus I got Jimmy Johns out of it....twice! Whoops!! Plus the dilfs whom I find too goodlucking came into work today as well as my usual hotties! Natalie and I just went out for a run and are about to watch the jersey shore.

Go on, hate me for watching that show... it's ridiculously dramatic and well, I'm a girl. Drama replenishes my body like Lady Gaga replenishes a gay man's soul.

xoxo

Side note:
Happy 100th Jean Harlow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment