Saturday, March 26, 2011

meanwhile in Round Rock!


Outside my window...


I can see our peach tree and a very messy backyard. Pft.

Today I feel like...

lounging around the pool and getting more tan and/or watching movies with Beth OR just simply getting out of Round Rock as soon as possible.

I am thinking...

that I can't wait for 2 weekend trip to Houston to see my man!

I am thankful...
my wonderful group of friends that surround me with support and love, especially the woman whom I work for, Beth, she's just brilliant. How could I forget about Johnny, I'm at a loss at words how thankful I am for him.

I am learning...
to be patient and at the same time let go.

The highlight of my week was...
Probably going out to eat with Beth for lunch yesterday and sampling some tasty french cheeses; seeing my sister, talking to Johnny.

I want to read...
Aron Ralston's "Between a Rock and a Hard Place".

I am hearing...
Das Racist.

Recent movies I watched were...
127 Hours! Eeeee, I was on my toes the entire day!
 
One of my favorite things...
are sitting with a group of friends and just let creativity happen. Whether it starts with music or painting or whatever it may be, I love that!

I am looking forward to...
going to Houston to see Johnny, it's been a little over a week.

My goals for this week are...
to make some time to deep clean my room, to go to the pool twice, to get some groceries, to manage my personal accounts and of course kick ass at work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment