Tuesday, September 20, 2011

THINGS ARE HAPPENING

>:O

I'm so overwhelmed with school, work, laundry, bills, food, goals that I am not feeling this week at all. I wish I could buy a hug from someone or get enough sleep or hear a great joke or actually
listen to my records. We're missing the silly blue cord to plug it into our receiver.
Things are happening in my life that I cannot change. I need to distance myself from my comfort 
zones because at the rate of how close I am to people, I'm just going to end up
disappointing myself. Catching my drift? 

Am I really dramatic or what? 

Want to know the icing on the cake? Since September 11th, my sister has only talked to me once. I moved to New York August 22nd and only heard from her on my birthday. Oh, I spent this day with tears in my eyes all day long thinking about how she doesn't care to have a relationship with me. 

Am I really dramatic or what? 

No comments:

Post a Comment